A temperature of 55 degrees or more recommended for decal
application. Application to surfaces colder than 45 degrees
F is NOT recommended.
Apply vinyl decals only to clean, smooth surfaces. The
cleaner the surface, the better your decal will adhere.
Decals may be removed, but doing so will destroy the decal.
Your decal will have 3 layers. The top layer is the transfer
tape, which looks like regular masking tape. The middle
layer is the actual decal. The bottom layer is the backing
• Clean vehicle surface well. Remove all wax, dirt,
• Position decal where you would like it to be applied.
(May require some measurement.)
• Tape across the top of the decal to the surface
with masking tape to create a hinge.
• Flip graphic up and pull off the bottom under layer
(backing) to expose the adhesive side of the decal. Hold
the untaped end away from the surface. Once the decal touches
the surface, you may not be able to move it without damaging
• Starting from where the decal is taped, use your
hand or squeegee to flatten the decal onto the surface.
Move slowly, working back and forth across the decal, gradually
easing down the whole decal. While the tape is still covering
the decal, use the squeegee to smooth out air bubbles, starting
from the center and work out to the edges. This will help
ensure the decal will stay on the surface while you peel
up the transfer tape.
• Slowly peel up the transfer tape. Make sure none
of the decal pulls up with it. If it does, work backwards
and try peeling the tape off at a sharper angle.